- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 17 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
More Jobs Than Expected Created The Last Three Months
Although January’s tally was slightly weaker than expected, the upward revisions for the final two months of last year point to an improvement in the jobs market despite the overall contraction in the economy last quarter…
Hiring in the retail and construction industries accounted for 61,000 of the new jobs created in January, while the healthcare industry added a further 23,000.