- FOX Wheels: Safe Traveling TipsPosted 1 hour ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 3 days ago
- UK Raises Terror Threat Level [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Madden NFL 15: Madden SeasonPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
More Jobs Than Expected Created The Last Three Months
Although January’s tally was slightly weaker than expected, the upward revisions for the final two months of last year point to an improvement in the jobs market despite the overall contraction in the economy last quarter…
Hiring in the retail and construction industries accounted for 61,000 of the new jobs created in January, while the healthcare industry added a further 23,000.