- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall For Health: Vegetarian Diet
If you’re looking to cut your risk of heart disease, a vegetarian diet might be just what you need.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
New research shows when it comes to heart health, going vegetarian makes a big difference. A large Oxford study finds vegetarian’s risk of heart disease is a third lower than those who eat meat. The data also shows vegetarians as a group have lower blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and body fat – despite their age, alcohol consumption, or how much they exercise.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.