- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Is Ryan Considering A Presidential Run?Posted 3 hours ago
- Holder Visits Ferguson, Protests Continue [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Speaks On Death Of U.S. Journalist James FoleyPosted 21 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Housecall For Health: Vegetarian Diet
If you’re looking to cut your risk of heart disease, a vegetarian diet might be just what you need.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
New research shows when it comes to heart health, going vegetarian makes a big difference. A large Oxford study finds vegetarian’s risk of heart disease is a third lower than those who eat meat. The data also shows vegetarians as a group have lower blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and body fat – despite their age, alcohol consumption, or how much they exercise.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.