- Joining The Pack: Arkansas Passes Religious Freedom Bill Similar To Indiana’s [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Jessi Colter & Angaleena PresleyPosted 4 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
(Audio) Even Former @BarackObama Economic Advisor Not Very Happy About The Latest Jobs Report ..
Former Obama Economic Advisor Austan Goolsbee joined Tom to discuss the latest job reports. While more optimistic than Tom, even Goolsbee was concerned about the numbers and the future of the jobs picture:
Former Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisors to President Obama Austan Goolsbee also discussed America’s serious “long-term unemployment” problem and what the government should (or shouldn’t do) to improve the job market!