- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(Audio) Even Former @BarackObama Economic Advisor Not Very Happy About The Latest Jobs Report ..
Former Obama Economic Advisor Austan Goolsbee joined Tom to discuss the latest job reports. While more optimistic than Tom, even Goolsbee was concerned about the numbers and the future of the jobs picture:
Former Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisors to President Obama Austan Goolsbee also discussed America’s serious “long-term unemployment” problem and what the government should (or shouldn’t do) to improve the job market!