- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 1 hour ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 21 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
(Audio) Even Former @BarackObama Economic Advisor Not Very Happy About The Latest Jobs Report ..
Former Obama Economic Advisor Austan Goolsbee joined Tom to discuss the latest job reports. While more optimistic than Tom, even Goolsbee was concerned about the numbers and the future of the jobs picture:
Former Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisors to President Obama Austan Goolsbee also discussed America’s serious “long-term unemployment” problem and what the government should (or shouldn’t do) to improve the job market!