- FOX Country: Taylor Swift Goes “Pop”Posted 53 mins ago
- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- U.S. Ebola Patients Discharged from Hospital [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bank Of America Multi-Billion Dollar SettlementPosted 22 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
(Audio) Even Former @BarackObama Economic Advisor Not Very Happy About The Latest Jobs Report ..
Former Obama Economic Advisor Austan Goolsbee joined Tom to discuss the latest job reports. While more optimistic than Tom, even Goolsbee was concerned about the numbers and the future of the jobs picture:
Former Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisors to President Obama Austan Goolsbee also discussed America’s serious “long-term unemployment” problem and what the government should (or shouldn’t do) to improve the job market!