- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 6 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(AUDIO) Dalton From Little Rock: 1%, Corporations To Blame For High Unemployment!
This month’s jobs report was pretty bleak. Unemployment remains high and more and more Americans are simply giving up on the jobs market! So, who’s to blame for these grim economic times? Well, the “1%” and the Corporations of course! Or at least that’s what “Dalton From Little Rock” says! He explains to Tom why it’s “Big Business” fault … LISTEN BELOW: