- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(AUDIO) Dalton From Little Rock: 1%, Corporations To Blame For High Unemployment!
This month’s jobs report was pretty bleak. Unemployment remains high and more and more Americans are simply giving up on the jobs market! So, who’s to blame for these grim economic times? Well, the “1%” and the Corporations of course! Or at least that’s what “Dalton From Little Rock” says! He explains to Tom why it’s “Big Business” fault … LISTEN BELOW: