- Baltimore Erupts Into Violence [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Historic Arguments On Same Sex MarriagePosted 3 hours ago
- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Unions Change Their Minds
Unions, who originally supported Obamacare now say the law will make covering their members too expensive and will make their workers uncompetitive. Will the White House make a special exception for the unions? And if Obama’s biggest backers aren’t happy, will this spell the end of Obamacare?
Pay More for American-Made?
80% of Americans say they are willing to spend more on American-made products if it will help the economy and create jobs. But is that really true? Tom asks why Americans never seem to put their money where their mouth is when it comes to “Buying American”.
18% Tip Too Much?
Does a waitress deserve a bigger tip than God? A pastor recently complained about having to give a waitress 18% when God only asks for 10%. Does the Pastor have a point – or is he just being cheap? And, President Obama recently said if he had a son, he would have to think long and hard before he let his son play football. Would you let your child play football?