- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Unions Change Their Minds
Unions, who originally supported Obamacare now say the law will make covering their members too expensive and will make their workers uncompetitive. Will the White House make a special exception for the unions? And if Obama’s biggest backers aren’t happy, will this spell the end of Obamacare?
Pay More for American-Made?
80% of Americans say they are willing to spend more on American-made products if it will help the economy and create jobs. But is that really true? Tom asks why Americans never seem to put their money where their mouth is when it comes to “Buying American”.
18% Tip Too Much?
Does a waitress deserve a bigger tip than God? A pastor recently complained about having to give a waitress 18% when God only asks for 10%. Does the Pastor have a point – or is he just being cheap? And, President Obama recently said if he had a son, he would have to think long and hard before he let his son play football. Would you let your child play football?