- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 16 mins ago
- Kenny Chesney’s ‘Revival’ Tour Features Some Big Name Opening ActsPosted 1 hour ago
- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 16 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 17 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
Unions Change Their Minds
Unions, who originally supported Obamacare now say the law will make covering their members too expensive and will make their workers uncompetitive. Will the White House make a special exception for the unions? And if Obama’s biggest backers aren’t happy, will this spell the end of Obamacare?
Pay More for American-Made?
80% of Americans say they are willing to spend more on American-made products if it will help the economy and create jobs. But is that really true? Tom asks why Americans never seem to put their money where their mouth is when it comes to “Buying American”.
18% Tip Too Much?
Does a waitress deserve a bigger tip than God? A pastor recently complained about having to give a waitress 18% when God only asks for 10%. Does the Pastor have a point – or is he just being cheap? And, President Obama recently said if he had a son, he would have to think long and hard before he let his son play football. Would you let your child play football?