- AFMW: Country Music Giant Larry GatlinPosted 20 mins ago
- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 13 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 22 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 24 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Teflon! President Obama’s approval rating went up to a Four year high of 60 Percent in a Washington Post/ABC Poll just as it was announced that 4Q GDP shrank back into negative territory. The economy is stalled but Americans are smitten with Barack Obama. What gives? Gibson examines. Plus: WH blames dip on Republicans!
Plus: TN Lawmaker wants to dock Welfare Checks of Truants, everyone ignoring Stop and Frisk in Gun Debate, Male Childbirth Empathy and Football/Sex Updates!