- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Teflon! President Obama’s approval rating went up to a Four year high of 60 Percent in a Washington Post/ABC Poll just as it was announced that 4Q GDP shrank back into negative territory. The economy is stalled but Americans are smitten with Barack Obama. What gives? Gibson examines. Plus: WH blames dip on Republicans!
Plus: TN Lawmaker wants to dock Welfare Checks of Truants, everyone ignoring Stop and Frisk in Gun Debate, Male Childbirth Empathy and Football/Sex Updates!