- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 7 hours ago
- Many Americans Sharing Streaming Service AccessPosted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Teflon! President Obama’s approval rating went up to a Four year high of 60 Percent in a Washington Post/ABC Poll just as it was announced that 4Q GDP shrank back into negative territory. The economy is stalled but Americans are smitten with Barack Obama. What gives? Gibson examines. Plus: WH blames dip on Republicans!
Plus: TN Lawmaker wants to dock Welfare Checks of Truants, everyone ignoring Stop and Frisk in Gun Debate, Male Childbirth Empathy and Football/Sex Updates!