- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 57 mins ago
- Graceland Brings ‘The King’ Back To VegasPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Student Shot at Middle School in Atlanta
A 14-year-old boy is expected to be okay, despite being shot at close range by another student at a middle school in southeast Atlanta.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
According to school Superintendent Erroll Davis, the student received a soft tissue injury.
(Davis) “The incident was contained immediately by the assigned resource officer on campus. In fact, it was the resource officer who disarmed the student.”
…And took him into custody. Davis says there are metal detectors on campus, and they’re investigating if the handgun made it past one of them. Police say they’re not certain at this time of a motive.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.