- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 8 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 15 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 16 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Student Shot at Middle School in Atlanta
A 14-year-old boy is expected to be okay, despite being shot at close range by another student at a middle school in southeast Atlanta.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
According to school Superintendent Erroll Davis, the student received a soft tissue injury.
(Davis) “The incident was contained immediately by the assigned resource officer on campus. In fact, it was the resource officer who disarmed the student.”
…And took him into custody. Davis says there are metal detectors on campus, and they’re investigating if the handgun made it past one of them. Police say they’re not certain at this time of a motive.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.