- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Boy Still Held Hostage in Bunker in AL [VIDEO]
The five-year-old boy who was kidnapped two days ago in Alabama is still being held hostage in an underground bunker.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy has the latest:
The situation remains the same, with a suspect holding the boy.
Dale County Sheriff Wally Olson says they believe the kindergartner has not been hurt.
(Olson) “I can assure you the negotiators continue to communicate with the suspect. At this time we have no reason to believe that the child has been harmed.”
Jimmy Lee Dykes, the suspect, a 65-year-old retired truck driver has been described as extremely volatile by neighbors.
The incident started Tuesday when Dykes allegedly stormed a school bus, killing the driver and grabbing the boy.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: