- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 9 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
At Least 14 Dead in Mexico Oil Company Blast
At least 14 people are dead and 80 more injured after an explosion at the headquarters of Mexico’s state-owned oil company, and the death toll could rise.
FOX News Radio’s James Blears has details from Mexico City:
The blast happened below ground level and it severely damaged the structure of the 54-floor Pemex building. Officials confirm 30 people are trapped.
The Army have joined emergency services at the scene and helicopters are also there. Mexico’s President, Enrique Pena Nieto, the Minster of the Interior and the Mayor of Mexico City are at the scene. The immediate area has been cordoned off.
Officials had reported problems with electricity, but the force of this blast leans more towards a gas leak.
In Mexico, James Blears, FOX News Radio.