- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 8 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 9 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
At Least 14 Dead in Mexico Oil Company Blast
At least 14 people are dead and 80 more injured after an explosion at the headquarters of Mexico’s state-owned oil company, and the death toll could rise.
FOX News Radio’s James Blears has details from Mexico City:
The blast happened below ground level and it severely damaged the structure of the 54-floor Pemex building. Officials confirm 30 people are trapped.
The Army have joined emergency services at the scene and helicopters are also there. Mexico’s President, Enrique Pena Nieto, the Minster of the Interior and the Mayor of Mexico City are at the scene. The immediate area has been cordoned off.
Officials had reported problems with electricity, but the force of this blast leans more towards a gas leak.
In Mexico, James Blears, FOX News Radio.