- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 8 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Toyota Recalls 1 Million Vehicles
Toyota is recalling over one million vehicles due to problems with the air bags and windshield wipers.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Some one million Toyota Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS Sedans are part of the recall. Air bags could improperly inflate in Corolla and Corolla Matrix cars made between 2001 and 2004.
270,000 Lexus IS vehicles from model years 2006 to 2012 need to be checked because a nut could come loose on the front windshield wipers causing them to get stuck in heavy snowfall.
Just over two dozen wiper problems have been reported.