- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 24 mins ago
- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 16 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 16 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
Toyota Recalls 1 Million Vehicles
Toyota is recalling over one million vehicles due to problems with the air bags and windshield wipers.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
Some one million Toyota Corolla, Matrix and Lexus IS Sedans are part of the recall. Air bags could improperly inflate in Corolla and Corolla Matrix cars made between 2001 and 2004.
270,000 Lexus IS vehicles from model years 2006 to 2012 need to be checked because a nut could come loose on the front windshield wipers causing them to get stuck in heavy snowfall.
Just over two dozen wiper problems have been reported.