- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 28 mins ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 2 hours ago
- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 18 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Things Are Not As They Appear!: The Truth About Housing, The Markets & Today’s GDP Report
On Today’s Show …
Everyone is disappointed or even SHOCKED by today’s GDP report that said the economy shrank for the first time in three years! However, the report isn’t as bad as it appears! We’ll explains why this report wasn’t so bad and next quarter’s may be much better!
BUT … don’t go opening those champagne bottles just yet … Those “good news” about housing and the so-called recovery isn’t as good as it appears!