- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall For Health: Eating Eggs
If you think eating a whole egg is a bad thing, then the yolk’s on you according to some research.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
Researchers say it’s time for egg yolks to lose their bad reputation. Although they are a high-cholesterol food, a study from Harvard suggests that for most people, and egg a day is not bad for the heart. In fact, they found no evidence that eating eggs in moderation causes any increase in heart disease or stroke.
Diabetics were the only exception. And, study authors stress eating more than three eggs a day could be harmful for anyone.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.