- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Bank Of America Multi-Billion Dollar SettlementPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Is Ryan Considering A Presidential Run?Posted 5 hours ago
- Holder Visits Ferguson, Protests Continue [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- President Obama Speaks On Death Of U.S. Journalist James FoleyPosted 23 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Housecall For Health: Eating Eggs
If you think eating a whole egg is a bad thing, then the yolk’s on you according to some research.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
Researchers say it’s time for egg yolks to lose their bad reputation. Although they are a high-cholesterol food, a study from Harvard suggests that for most people, and egg a day is not bad for the heart. In fact, they found no evidence that eating eggs in moderation causes any increase in heart disease or stroke.
Diabetics were the only exception. And, study authors stress eating more than three eggs a day could be harmful for anyone.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.