- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 3 hours ago
- Yes or No? Scotland Votes On Independence Referendum [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 5 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 20 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall For Health: Eating Eggs
If you think eating a whole egg is a bad thing, then the yolk’s on you according to some research.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
Researchers say it’s time for egg yolks to lose their bad reputation. Although they are a high-cholesterol food, a study from Harvard suggests that for most people, and egg a day is not bad for the heart. In fact, they found no evidence that eating eggs in moderation causes any increase in heart disease or stroke.
Diabetics were the only exception. And, study authors stress eating more than three eggs a day could be harmful for anyone.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.