- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 23 mins ago
- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 4 hours ago
- Securing America: IED Protection [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Gun Control Debated On Capitol Hill [VIDEO]
For the first time since the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre, Congress is discussing gun control legislation.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Capitol Hill:
Describing himself as a responsible gun owner, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Democrat Patrick Leahy offers this preface:
(Leahy) “I note the Second Amendment is secure and will remain secure and protected.”
But ranking Republican Chuck Grassley says proposals already introduced, like an assault weapons ban and ammunition limits, don’t work.
(Grassley) “Those can be circumvented by carrying multiple guns, as many killers have done.”
The hearing featuring familiar voices in the gun control debate, the NRA’s Wayne LaPierre and Mark Kelly, the husband of former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, both testifying.
On Capitol Hill, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords speak at the gun hearing in the Senate:
WATCH the NRA’s Wayne LaPierre speak at the gun hearing in the Senate:
WATCH Mark Kelly speak at the gun hearing in the Senate: