- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 38 mins ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 3 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Instantly Legal!
Instantly Legal! President Obama will unveil his Immigration Plan in Las Vegas today, which reportedly includes the poison pill of a “Path to Citizenship” not contingent on a secure border. Thus, creating the wedge issue he wanted. However, some Republicans are also miffed that the Gang of Eight’s Plan seems to give almost “instant” legal status to 11 Million Illegals. How ugly is this going to get? Gibson examines and speaks with Chris Stirewalt.
Plus: President Obama’s lame War on Fox, TN Lawmaker wants to dock the Welfare Checks for parents of truants and NFL Coaches and players react to President Obama’s Football hang up!