- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 20 mins ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 18 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Securing America: 9/11 Suspects’ Pre-Trial Hearings
Pre-trial hearings are underway at the U.S. Naval base at Guantanamo Bay in Cuba for six alleged terrorists accused of being the masterminds who plotted and financed the 9/11 attacks. The hearings are expected to last four days and are intended to clear up pending motions before the start of the military tribunals.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown has the details in our daily update on national security:
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is likely the most infamous of the six men being held for military trial at Gitmo. He’s accused of being the operational brain behind 9/11. He and five others are facing the death penalty and while they tried stalling the hearings Monday by being unresponsive to the Judge’s questions, the hearings will continue. The defense hopes the Judge will order the U.S. Government to preserve as evidence allegedly secret CIA prisons where their clients claimed they were tortured. The lawyers argue much of the evidence against the suspects could be thrown out if it were obtained through cruelty.
In Miami, I’m Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.