- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 3 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 6 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Report: A-Rod, Others Used Steroids
Steroids have already tarnished baseball’s image and kept some all-time great sluggers from the Hall of Fame, and new allegations could add to the list of those suspected of using performance-enhancing drugs.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso has who is in the report:
Major League Baseball calls it extremely disappointing: New allegations of doping against Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez and other players. The Miami New Times reports it’s obtained files from a recently-closed clinic in south Florida that shows Rodriguez purchased human growth hormones and other substances. He denies the report has any truth to it; The Yankees saying the matter is now in the hands of the Commissioner’s office.
Other players accused by the New Times of doping include Melky Cabrera, Gio Gonzalez, Bartolo Colon and Nelson Cruz.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.