- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
President Obama Pitches Immigration Reform
President Obama flew across the country Tuesday, travelling to Las Vegas to deliver his pitch for immigration reform.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
The White House says this trip is not to announce a new plan but to start a conversation on immigration reform.
(Carney) “We need to, the President believes, explain them talk about them with the American people and engage with the American people.”
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney says the President welcomes an immigration reform framework from a bipartisan group of Senators, although he’s not ready to endorse it yet.
Texas House Republican Lamar Smith says it amounts to an expensive amnesty.
(Smith) “It’s going to cost tax payers millions of dollars. It’s going to cost American workers thousands of jobs.”
Representative Smith says he doubts the Senate plan could pass the House.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.