- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Red Skelton’s Pledge of Allegiance, The Tonight Show Sings “Let It Go”, and Pres. Obama and Vice Pres. Biden MOVEPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
President Obama Pitches Immigration Reform
President Obama flew across the country Tuesday, travelling to Las Vegas to deliver his pitch for immigration reform.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
The White House says this trip is not to announce a new plan but to start a conversation on immigration reform.
(Carney) “We need to, the President believes, explain them talk about them with the American people and engage with the American people.”
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney says the President welcomes an immigration reform framework from a bipartisan group of Senators, although he’s not ready to endorse it yet.
Texas House Republican Lamar Smith says it amounts to an expensive amnesty.
(Smith) “It’s going to cost tax payers millions of dollars. It’s going to cost American workers thousands of jobs.”
Representative Smith says he doubts the Senate plan could pass the House.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.