- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 22 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 22 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
President Obama Pitches Immigration Reform
President Obama flew across the country Tuesday, travelling to Las Vegas to deliver his pitch for immigration reform.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
The White House says this trip is not to announce a new plan but to start a conversation on immigration reform.
(Carney) “We need to, the President believes, explain them talk about them with the American people and engage with the American people.”
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney says the President welcomes an immigration reform framework from a bipartisan group of Senators, although he’s not ready to endorse it yet.
Texas House Republican Lamar Smith says it amounts to an expensive amnesty.
(Smith) “It’s going to cost tax payers millions of dollars. It’s going to cost American workers thousands of jobs.”
Representative Smith says he doubts the Senate plan could pass the House.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.