- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 10 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
President Obama Pitches Immigration Reform
President Obama flew across the country Tuesday, travelling to Las Vegas to deliver his pitch for immigration reform.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
The White House says this trip is not to announce a new plan but to start a conversation on immigration reform.
(Carney) “We need to, the President believes, explain them talk about them with the American people and engage with the American people.”
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney says the President welcomes an immigration reform framework from a bipartisan group of Senators, although he’s not ready to endorse it yet.
Texas House Republican Lamar Smith says it amounts to an expensive amnesty.
(Smith) “It’s going to cost tax payers millions of dollars. It’s going to cost American workers thousands of jobs.”
Representative Smith says he doubts the Senate plan could pass the House.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.