- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
• Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) explains why he thinks that presidents who fail to balance the budget should be impeached.
• The Freedom Answer Book author Judge Andrew Napolitano sits down with Alan to discuss immigration, the role of government, and much more.
• Should the Boy Scouts end its ban on gays? Alan weighs in.