- AEHQ: FOX Poll: President Obama’s Job PerformancePosted 19 hours ago
- Missing Air Algerie Plane Reportedly Crashed [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Showdown In The Sunshine StatePosted 22 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 weeks ago
On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
• Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) explains why he thinks that presidents who fail to balance the budget should be impeached.
• The Freedom Answer Book author Judge Andrew Napolitano sits down with Alan to discuss immigration, the role of government, and much more.
• Should the Boy Scouts end its ban on gays? Alan weighs in.