- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Obama’s Immigration Reform
President Obama has unveiled his ideas for immigration reform, and says they’re in line with the Senate’s bi-partisan plan. Will Congress be able to move on the plan, or will the issue be around for another election cycle? Plus, why are employers so happy to see immigration reform? Will changes in the law provide a boost for small businesses and be GOOD for our economy?
Is America’s growing addiction to prescription drugs and painkillers making it harder for employers to fill positions? Reportedly entire industries are struggling to find qualified employees because many candidates can’t pass drug tests! And, a recent YOUTUBE video shows a New York business owner firing an employee who is addicted to painkillers. The business owner, Steve Trimboli, joins Tom to discuss why he says good help is so hard to find.
Housing ‘Good News’?
Last week, financial experts claimed the housing market has finally recovered and will fuel future growth. However, Tom cautioned to be wary of the so-called “good news”, and this week, housing data is reinforcing Tom’s belief. Tom explains why he isn’t as high on the economy…