- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 hour ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 2 hours ago
- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 19 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Obama’s Immigration Reform
President Obama has unveiled his ideas for immigration reform, and says they’re in line with the Senate’s bi-partisan plan. Will Congress be able to move on the plan, or will the issue be around for another election cycle? Plus, why are employers so happy to see immigration reform? Will changes in the law provide a boost for small businesses and be GOOD for our economy?
Is America’s growing addiction to prescription drugs and painkillers making it harder for employers to fill positions? Reportedly entire industries are struggling to find qualified employees because many candidates can’t pass drug tests! And, a recent YOUTUBE video shows a New York business owner firing an employee who is addicted to painkillers. The business owner, Steve Trimboli, joins Tom to discuss why he says good help is so hard to find.
Housing ‘Good News’?
Last week, financial experts claimed the housing market has finally recovered and will fuel future growth. However, Tom cautioned to be wary of the so-called “good news”, and this week, housing data is reinforcing Tom’s belief. Tom explains why he isn’t as high on the economy…