- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 30 mins ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Facebook & Pistol Permits [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Music Artist, Singer and Songwriter David OsmondPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Senators Propose Immigration Reform [VIDEO]
The White House is calling a comprehensive immigration plan being pitched by a group of bipartisan Senators an important first step towards reform.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor has details from Washington:
Eight Senators from both parties say they are working together to overhaul immigration law, with changes that will include a path to citizenship for about 11 million illegal immigrants. Democratic Senator Charles Schumer:
(Sen. Schumer) “We believe this will be the year Congress finally gets it done.”
The plan also includes border security, a guest worker system and employer verification. Republican Senator John McCain:
(Sen. McCain) “It’s a first step in what will continue to be difficult, but achievable.”
White House spokesman Jay Carney says the plan embodies principles that President Obama believes are necessary.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the bipartisan plan: