- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Senators Propose Immigration Reform [VIDEO]
The White House is calling a comprehensive immigration plan being pitched by a group of bipartisan Senators an important first step towards reform.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor has details from Washington:
Eight Senators from both parties say they are working together to overhaul immigration law, with changes that will include a path to citizenship for about 11 million illegal immigrants. Democratic Senator Charles Schumer:
(Sen. Schumer) “We believe this will be the year Congress finally gets it done.”
The plan also includes border security, a guest worker system and employer verification. Republican Senator John McCain:
(Sen. McCain) “It’s a first step in what will continue to be difficult, but achievable.”
White House spokesman Jay Carney says the plan embodies principles that President Obama believes are necessary.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the bipartisan plan: