- School Administers Take a Hack at Cutting HairPosted 54 mins ago
- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 23 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 23 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Senators Propose Immigration Reform [VIDEO]
The White House is calling a comprehensive immigration plan being pitched by a group of bipartisan Senators an important first step towards reform.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor has details from Washington:
Eight Senators from both parties say they are working together to overhaul immigration law, with changes that will include a path to citizenship for about 11 million illegal immigrants. Democratic Senator Charles Schumer:
(Sen. Schumer) “We believe this will be the year Congress finally gets it done.”
The plan also includes border security, a guest worker system and employer verification. Republican Senator John McCain:
(Sen. McCain) “It’s a first step in what will continue to be difficult, but achievable.”
White House spokesman Jay Carney says the plan embodies principles that President Obama believes are necessary.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the bipartisan plan: