- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Senators Propose Immigration Reform [VIDEO]
The White House is calling a comprehensive immigration plan being pitched by a group of bipartisan Senators an important first step towards reform.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor has details from Washington:
Eight Senators from both parties say they are working together to overhaul immigration law, with changes that will include a path to citizenship for about 11 million illegal immigrants. Democratic Senator Charles Schumer:
(Sen. Schumer) “We believe this will be the year Congress finally gets it done.”
The plan also includes border security, a guest worker system and employer verification. Republican Senator John McCain:
(Sen. McCain) “It’s a first step in what will continue to be difficult, but achievable.”
White House spokesman Jay Carney says the plan embodies principles that President Obama believes are necessary.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the bipartisan plan: