- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 17 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Securing America: New Airport Scanners
Some changes are coming to body scanners at U.S airports, but they’re not going away anytime soon.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado explains in our ongoing series on national security:
You may already know that the scanners that show a full nude body picture to security at the airport are going away – the TSA finding that not only did the machines produce humiliation, they also produced a lot of x-rays. Now, they’ll be using machines that scan using radio waves, and producing only a blurry figure on the screen. But will we have to put up with getting scanned forever?
(Napolitano) “We don’t put scanners in airports for our health.”
…Homeland Security chief Janet Napolitano at a forum at the Wilson Center in Washington.
(Napolitano) “Those scanners are very valuable. Why? Because aviation remains a threat.”
Napolitano saying airplanes are still a favorite target for al-Qaeda.
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.