- Deer Tick DangersPosted 1 day ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 3 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 3 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 3 days ago
Search Continues For Missing American Mom in Turkey
The FBI and local Turkish police are continuing to search for a 33-year-old American woman who disappeared during a trip to Istanbul.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York City:
Thirty-three-year-old Sarai Sierra’s husband and brother have joined the search in Turkey, saying they will stay there as long as necessary. Steve Sierra, her husband, speaking to FOX News in New York:
(Sierra) “You know, you have so many thoughts going through your mind. You don’t know what to think, you don’t know what to believe, you don’t know what to expect. You don’t know what’s going to come out of this.”
The mother of two, a photographer, was visiting Turkey to take pictures earlier this month. Her passport, phone charger and clothing were found left behind in her hotel room.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.