- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Search Continues For Missing American Mom in Turkey
The FBI and local Turkish police are continuing to search for a 33-year-old American woman who disappeared during a trip to Istanbul.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York City:
Thirty-three-year-old Sarai Sierra’s husband and brother have joined the search in Turkey, saying they will stay there as long as necessary. Steve Sierra, her husband, speaking to FOX News in New York:
(Sierra) “You know, you have so many thoughts going through your mind. You don’t know what to think, you don’t know what to believe, you don’t know what to expect. You don’t know what’s going to come out of this.”
The mother of two, a photographer, was visiting Turkey to take pictures earlier this month. Her passport, phone charger and clothing were found left behind in her hotel room.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.