- Gas Leak Causes Deadly Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s Harlem [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Search Continues For Missing American Mom in Turkey
The FBI and local Turkish police are continuing to search for a 33-year-old American woman who disappeared during a trip to Istanbul.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York City:
Thirty-three-year-old Sarai Sierra’s husband and brother have joined the search in Turkey, saying they will stay there as long as necessary. Steve Sierra, her husband, speaking to FOX News in New York:
(Sierra) “You know, you have so many thoughts going through your mind. You don’t know what to think, you don’t know what to believe, you don’t know what to expect. You don’t know what’s going to come out of this.”
The mother of two, a photographer, was visiting Turkey to take pictures earlier this month. Her passport, phone charger and clothing were found left behind in her hotel room.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.