- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 1 hour ago
- NFL Image Problem?Posted 2 hours ago
- Justice Department Launches Programs To Combat American ExtremistsPosted 19 hours ago
- Urban Outfitters Causes Uproar With Kent State Sweatshirt [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Hints At Possible 2016 Presidential Run [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Feinstein Confident Gun Control Can Pass
Senator Dianne Feinstein believes, in the wake of the Sandy Hook massacre, that her proposed ban on assault weapons will have enough support to become the law of the land.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Sen. Feinstein introduced a bill last week that would outlaw:
(Sen. Feinstein) “Clips, drums or strips of more than 10 bullets.”
And also ban dozens of rifles and pistols. She tells CBS’s “Face the Nation” she’s confident, but expects an uphill fight with gun rights advocates and lawmakers on both sides, including Tennessee Congresswoman Republican Marsha Blackburn, who thinks the focus should be on mental health.
(Rep. Blackburn) “And not let this be about the weapon.”
New York Police Commissioner Ray Kelly, also on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” pointing out that in America’s biggest city assault weapons are not a problem.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.