- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 4 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 5 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 22 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Feinstein Confident Gun Control Can Pass
Senator Dianne Feinstein believes, in the wake of the Sandy Hook massacre, that her proposed ban on assault weapons will have enough support to become the law of the land.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Sen. Feinstein introduced a bill last week that would outlaw:
(Sen. Feinstein) “Clips, drums or strips of more than 10 bullets.”
And also ban dozens of rifles and pistols. She tells CBS’s “Face the Nation” she’s confident, but expects an uphill fight with gun rights advocates and lawmakers on both sides, including Tennessee Congresswoman Republican Marsha Blackburn, who thinks the focus should be on mental health.
(Rep. Blackburn) “And not let this be about the weapon.”
New York Police Commissioner Ray Kelly, also on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” pointing out that in America’s biggest city assault weapons are not a problem.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.