- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Feinstein Confident Gun Control Can Pass
Senator Dianne Feinstein believes, in the wake of the Sandy Hook massacre, that her proposed ban on assault weapons will have enough support to become the law of the land.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Sen. Feinstein introduced a bill last week that would outlaw:
(Sen. Feinstein) “Clips, drums or strips of more than 10 bullets.”
And also ban dozens of rifles and pistols. She tells CBS’s “Face the Nation” she’s confident, but expects an uphill fight with gun rights advocates and lawmakers on both sides, including Tennessee Congresswoman Republican Marsha Blackburn, who thinks the focus should be on mental health.
(Rep. Blackburn) “And not let this be about the weapon.”
New York Police Commissioner Ray Kelly, also on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” pointing out that in America’s biggest city assault weapons are not a problem.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.