- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 hours ago
- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
7 Dead, 6 Wounded in One Day in Chicago Gun Violence
Gun violence lead to a deadly day over the weekend in Chicago, leaving one mother childless as the last of her kids dies after being shot.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
Seven people were shot and killed in Chicago on Saturday alone. Among the dead: 34-year-old Ronnie Chambers, a former gang member shot in the head as he sat in a car.
(Chambers) “Being in and out of jail, that let me know I had to do something different. So once I told myself that, you know, I need to protect my mother and be out here for her, I told myself I gotta do something else.”
Chambers appeared on The Ricki Lake Show last month, at that point the only one of his siblings who had not been killed by gun violence.
(Chambers) “I had two brothers and a little sister. You know, they got killed in Cabrini Greens.”
A 16-year-old boy was also killed Saturday, as well as two roommates who were gunned down at a hamburger stand.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.