- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 10 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
[Video] Speaking the Truth!
Speaking the Truth? Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R) has served as one of his party’s clear-eyed critics. He continued speaking truth to the GOP last night at the Republican National Committee’s winter meeting in Charlotte. He mentioned that the Republicans need to stop being the party of stupid. While some may be surprised by this comment Gibson agrees and explains how to end this!
Plus: Diane Feinstein unveils Gun-Control ban, Banning Dog breeds and Hip Hop Week in Review.