- AFMW: Tyler and Earl CampbellPosted 46 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 hours ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 3 hours ago
- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 1 day ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 1/25/2013
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
Brian is surprised that Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal said that the Republican Party has to “stop being the stupid party,” and explores whether or not his comments are justified. Plus, Brian explores Vice-President Biden’s comments on the assault weapons ban.
Are YOU on Facebook? Then go to https://www.facebook.com/kilmeadefriends and “like” our page to get all the latest updates from Brian on your newsfeed!
Columnist, author and small business owner Gene Marks talked to Brian about how four more years of President Obama will impact small businesses. “There’s a lot of dissatisfaction and frustration with the growth of the economy and a lot of the president’s policies… We don’t expect there to be too much accomplished,” Marks said about the small business community.
Former Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz weighed in on the situation in Northern Africa, and how much the danger has escalated in the region since 2001. “We basically left Syria to become a terribly dangerous place because we’ve talked a lot about how Assad has to go, but we’ve done absolutely nothing to help the people who are fighting him. The result is that the same extremists that are causing trouble for us in Libya are going to much, much bigger trouble for us in Syria,” Wolfowitz explained.
Fresh out of his brand new 2013 Lincoln MKZ, NFL Hall of Fame Running Back and Dancing with the Stars winner Emmitt Smith stopped by to see Brian. Emmitt talked about being the new Lincoln brand ambassador, and what life is like now that he is no longer in the NFL. He also talked about his experiences on Dancing with the Stars!
FOX News Digital Politics Editor Chris Stirewalt weighed in on the comments Governor of Louisiana Bobby Jindal made to the GOP yesterday, when he said, “We’ve got to stop being the stupid party.”
FOX & Friends’ Alisyn Camerota also weighed in on Bobby Jindal’s comments, and said that she has heard many Republicans speak with the same sentiment. She also talked about Phil Mickelson’s comments, and said that although she originally thought he should apologize, she now agreed with Brian that he should not have. Later, Alisyn talked about the assault weapons ban.