- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 25 mins ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Immigration Reform Push
A push in Washington to overhaul America’s immigration system is getting underway in Washington.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo reports:
The President in his second inaugural speech vowing to:
President Obama: “…find a better way to welcome the striving, hopeful immigrants who still see America as a land of opportunity.”
Now, the White House and a bi-partisan group of Senators are launching separate efforts next week to jump start talks on immigration reform. It’s a focus of the President’s trip to Las Vegas Tuesday, while a Senate working group reportedly aims to outline its proposals at about that same time. One thorny issue; a pathway to citizenship for the 11 million illegal immigrants already in the country. The White House and Senate Democrats would like to address it through a broad package of legislation, while some Republicans prefer several separate bills.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.