- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Immigration Reform Push
A push in Washington to overhaul America’s immigration system is getting underway in Washington.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo reports:
The President in his second inaugural speech vowing to:
President Obama: “…find a better way to welcome the striving, hopeful immigrants who still see America as a land of opportunity.”
Now, the White House and a bi-partisan group of Senators are launching separate efforts next week to jump start talks on immigration reform. It’s a focus of the President’s trip to Las Vegas Tuesday, while a Senate working group reportedly aims to outline its proposals at about that same time. One thorny issue; a pathway to citizenship for the 11 million illegal immigrants already in the country. The White House and Senate Democrats would like to address it through a broad package of legislation, while some Republicans prefer several separate bills.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.