- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 11 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 12 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[AUDIO]: @PaulWolfowitz On Escalating Danger in Northern Africa
Former Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz weighed in on the situation in Northern Africa, and how much the danger has escalated in the region since 2001. “We basically left Syria to become a terribly dangerous place because we’ve talked a lot about how Assad has to go, but we’ve done absolutely nothing to help the people who are fighting him. The result is that the same extremists that are causing trouble for us in Libya are going to much, much bigger trouble for us in Syria,” Wolfowitz explained.