- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 2 hours ago
- Rating The Best and Worst AirlinesPosted 2 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 8 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 18 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 22 hours ago
[AUDIO]: @PaulWolfowitz On Escalating Danger in Northern Africa
Former Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz weighed in on the situation in Northern Africa, and how much the danger has escalated in the region since 2001. “We basically left Syria to become a terribly dangerous place because we’ve talked a lot about how Assad has to go, but we’ve done absolutely nothing to help the people who are fighting him. The result is that the same extremists that are causing trouble for us in Libya are going to much, much bigger trouble for us in Syria,” Wolfowitz explained.