- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 56 mins ago
- The Balance Of Power: Is Ryan Considering A Presidential Run?Posted 1 hour ago
- Holder Visits Ferguson, Protests Continue [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- President Obama Speaks On Death Of U.S. Journalist James FoleyPosted 19 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
[AUDIO]: @PaulWolfowitz On Escalating Danger in Northern Africa
Former Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz weighed in on the situation in Northern Africa, and how much the danger has escalated in the region since 2001. “We basically left Syria to become a terribly dangerous place because we’ve talked a lot about how Assad has to go, but we’ve done absolutely nothing to help the people who are fighting him. The result is that the same extremists that are causing trouble for us in Libya are going to much, much bigger trouble for us in Syria,” Wolfowitz explained.