- ISIS Purportedly Beheads U.S. Journalist James Foley [VIDEO]Posted 40 mins ago
- Bullet Points: T-Shirt Gets Veteran Thrown from Amusement ParkPosted 2 hours ago
- Hired! College Majors That Could Bring Big BucksPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: The Legendary Ray StevensPosted 3 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
[AUDIO]: @GeneMarks On What Four More Years of Obama Means to Small Businesses
Columnist, author and small business owner Gene Marks talked to Brian about how four more years of President Obama will impact small businesses. “There’s a lot of dissatisfaction and frustration with the growth of the economy and a lot of the president’s policies… We don’t expect there to be too much accomplished,” Marks said about the small business community.