- President Obama Admits U.S. Miscalculated ISIS Strength [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Fatal CrashPosted 19 hours ago
- U.S. Military Battling Ebola In West AfricaPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[AUDIO]: @GeneMarks On What Four More Years of Obama Means to Small Businesses
Columnist, author and small business owner Gene Marks talked to Brian about how four more years of President Obama will impact small businesses. “There’s a lot of dissatisfaction and frustration with the growth of the economy and a lot of the president’s policies… We don’t expect there to be too much accomplished,” Marks said about the small business community.