- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 2 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 4 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Smooth! Outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton finally navigated House and Senate Committees on the issue of Benghazi, Libya. While her Democrat colleagues drooled over themselves praising her, even Republican pundits were forced to admit she expertly dodged blame and put on a masterful performance. Is this issue officially over and did Hillary inoculate herself for a Presidential run in 2016? Gibson examines.
Plus: DoD to Lift Ban on Women serving in Combat, Phil Mickelson needs to stop apologizing, Beyonce-Gate and Banning Dog Breeds?