- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 11 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Smooth! Outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton finally navigated House and Senate Committees on the issue of Benghazi, Libya. While her Democrat colleagues drooled over themselves praising her, even Republican pundits were forced to admit she expertly dodged blame and put on a masterful performance. Is this issue officially over and did Hillary inoculate herself for a Presidential run in 2016? Gibson examines.
Plus: DoD to Lift Ban on Women serving in Combat, Phil Mickelson needs to stop apologizing, Beyonce-Gate and Banning Dog Breeds?