- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Smooth! Outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton finally navigated House and Senate Committees on the issue of Benghazi, Libya. While her Democrat colleagues drooled over themselves praising her, even Republican pundits were forced to admit she expertly dodged blame and put on a masterful performance. Is this issue officially over and did Hillary inoculate herself for a Presidential run in 2016? Gibson examines.
Plus: DoD to Lift Ban on Women serving in Combat, Phil Mickelson needs to stop apologizing, Beyonce-Gate and Banning Dog Breeds?