- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 6 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
(VIDEO) Hillary Clinton On Benghazi “Talking Points”: “What Difference At This Point Does it Make?”
Things got heated this morning when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was asked about the Administration’s failure to label the Benghazi tragedy a “terrorist attack”. An obviously agitated Clinton asked what difference it made if the four Americans were killed by terrorists, protesters or ‘guys on a walk’.
So, does it make a difference? Is getting the facts straight still important?