- Another Security Blunder For Secret ServicePosted 2 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(VIDEO) Hillary Clinton On Benghazi “Talking Points”: “What Difference At This Point Does it Make?”
Things got heated this morning when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was asked about the Administration’s failure to label the Benghazi tragedy a “terrorist attack”. An obviously agitated Clinton asked what difference it made if the four Americans were killed by terrorists, protesters or ‘guys on a walk’.
So, does it make a difference? Is getting the facts straight still important?