- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 10 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 11 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
(VIDEO) Hillary Clinton On Benghazi “Talking Points”: “What Difference At This Point Does it Make?”
Things got heated this morning when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was asked about the Administration’s failure to label the Benghazi tragedy a “terrorist attack”. An obviously agitated Clinton asked what difference it made if the four Americans were killed by terrorists, protesters or ‘guys on a walk’.
So, does it make a difference? Is getting the facts straight still important?