- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 1 day ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
(VIDEO) Hillary Clinton On Benghazi “Talking Points”: “What Difference At This Point Does it Make?”
Things got heated this morning when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was asked about the Administration’s failure to label the Benghazi tragedy a “terrorist attack”. An obviously agitated Clinton asked what difference it made if the four Americans were killed by terrorists, protesters or ‘guys on a walk’.
So, does it make a difference? Is getting the facts straight still important?