- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 22 hours ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 22 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
(VIDEO) Hillary Clinton On Benghazi “Talking Points”: “What Difference At This Point Does it Make?”
Things got heated this morning when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was asked about the Administration’s failure to label the Benghazi tragedy a “terrorist attack”. An obviously agitated Clinton asked what difference it made if the four Americans were killed by terrorists, protesters or ‘guys on a walk’.
So, does it make a difference? Is getting the facts straight still important?