- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 3 hours ago
- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 17 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 23 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Ceiling! Republicans in Congress will vote shortly on a short term bill to essentially “ignore” the Debt Ceiling, allowing the Federal Government to breach the limit and borrow more money to pay for obligations. They’re also attaching a provision to stop paying Congress their salaries, moving money into escrow until serious budget talks begin. Gibson speaks with Pete Wehner.
Plus: Hillary vs. the Republicans on Libya, Made in America Poll and Lip Sync Gate!