- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 19 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Ceiling! Republicans in Congress will vote shortly on a short term bill to essentially “ignore” the Debt Ceiling, allowing the Federal Government to breach the limit and borrow more money to pay for obligations. They’re also attaching a provision to stop paying Congress their salaries, moving money into escrow until serious budget talks begin. Gibson speaks with Pete Wehner.
Plus: Hillary vs. the Republicans on Libya, Made in America Poll and Lip Sync Gate!