- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Ceiling! Republicans in Congress will vote shortly on a short term bill to essentially “ignore” the Debt Ceiling, allowing the Federal Government to breach the limit and borrow more money to pay for obligations. They’re also attaching a provision to stop paying Congress their salaries, moving money into escrow until serious budget talks begin. Gibson speaks with Pete Wehner.
Plus: Hillary vs. the Republicans on Libya, Made in America Poll and Lip Sync Gate!