- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 20 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Ceiling! Republicans in Congress will vote shortly on a short term bill to essentially “ignore” the Debt Ceiling, allowing the Federal Government to breach the limit and borrow more money to pay for obligations. They’re also attaching a provision to stop paying Congress their salaries, moving money into escrow until serious budget talks begin. Gibson speaks with Pete Wehner.
Plus: Hillary vs. the Republicans on Libya, Made in America Poll and Lip Sync Gate!