- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 22 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Ceiling! Republicans in Congress will vote shortly on a short term bill to essentially “ignore” the Debt Ceiling, allowing the Federal Government to breach the limit and borrow more money to pay for obligations. They’re also attaching a provision to stop paying Congress their salaries, moving money into escrow until serious budget talks begin. Gibson speaks with Pete Wehner.
Plus: Hillary vs. the Republicans on Libya, Made in America Poll and Lip Sync Gate!