- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 8 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 15 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 16 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Study: Facebook May Affect Your Personal Happiness
Are you feeling jealous? If so, a new study suggests you may want to think about taking a break from Facebook.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
Facebook may make you hate life. Trolling through photos of the fun other people are having may be a threat to your own well-being.
German research reported by the LA Times says Facebook envy may upset the apple cart of your personal happiness.
One in three people surveyed by the German team found that what makes people feel bad about looking at Facebook is jealousy.
Jealous of other people’s travel, vacation time, the number of “Likes”, all of which convey a sense they are having more fun than you are.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.