- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Red Skelton’s Pledge of Allegiance, The Tonight Show Sings “Let It Go”, and Pres. Obama and Vice Pres. Biden MOVEPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Study: Facebook May Affect Your Personal Happiness
Are you feeling jealous? If so, a new study suggests you may want to think about taking a break from Facebook.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
Facebook may make you hate life. Trolling through photos of the fun other people are having may be a threat to your own well-being.
German research reported by the LA Times says Facebook envy may upset the apple cart of your personal happiness.
One in three people surveyed by the German team found that what makes people feel bad about looking at Facebook is jealousy.
Jealous of other people’s travel, vacation time, the number of “Likes”, all of which convey a sense they are having more fun than you are.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.