- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 8 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Study: Facebook May Affect Your Personal Happiness
Are you feeling jealous? If so, a new study suggests you may want to think about taking a break from Facebook.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
Facebook may make you hate life. Trolling through photos of the fun other people are having may be a threat to your own well-being.
German research reported by the LA Times says Facebook envy may upset the apple cart of your personal happiness.
One in three people surveyed by the German team found that what makes people feel bad about looking at Facebook is jealousy.
Jealous of other people’s travel, vacation time, the number of “Likes”, all of which convey a sense they are having more fun than you are.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.