- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 5 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 36 mins ago
- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 24 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Study: Facebook May Affect Your Personal Happiness
Are you feeling jealous? If so, a new study suggests you may want to think about taking a break from Facebook.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
Facebook may make you hate life. Trolling through photos of the fun other people are having may be a threat to your own well-being.
German research reported by the LA Times says Facebook envy may upset the apple cart of your personal happiness.
One in three people surveyed by the German team found that what makes people feel bad about looking at Facebook is jealousy.
Jealous of other people’s travel, vacation time, the number of “Likes”, all of which convey a sense they are having more fun than you are.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.