- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
@RepPeteKing will vote AGAINST raising the debt ceiling…listen here for the reason [audio]
Today on Brian Kilmeade’s radio show, Kilmeade and Friends, Rep. Peter King (R-NY) announced that he will vote against raising the debt ceiling because it is tied to salaries in the Senate. King believes we should have a tight budget but he doesn’t like the idea of tying a vote to money. King believes it is a bad precedent because the day could come when the right thing to do is vote down a budget and to say you aren’t going to pay somebody for doing the right thing is a dangerous path to go down.