- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 21 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
NJ Men Sue Subway Over 11″ Footlongs
Subway’s signature sandwich deal, after making headlines over the past couple of weeks, could soon cost the company some big money.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo has details:
Two New Jersey men possibly looking to make some bread over a Subway sandwich controversy.
(Subway Commercial) “Everyone loves Subway $5 footlongs…”
…Suing the fast-food chain over the sandwiches, which they say often fall short of 12″. Their attorney also claiming that not one of the sandwiches he’s measured at 17 area shops had been that precise length.
The issue getting a lot of attention last week when a man posted a photo of the sub next to a ruler on the company’s Facebook page. At that time, Subway had responded that the length of the sandwiches can vary slightly when franchises don’t bake to exact corporate standards.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.
EDITOR’S NOTE: The attorney for the men filing suit says he’s seeking class-action status and will be filing a similar suit in Pennsylvania. The lawsuit seeks compensatory damages for his clients and a change in Subway’s practices.