- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
New Zealand Man Looking To Rid Country Of Cats
Gareth Morgan wants his country cat-free.
The ironically self-proclaimed environmental advoCATe has launched an online campaign dedicated to eradicating the domestic cat, which he believes is single-handedly responsible for the extermination of many local bird species.
“That little ball of fluff you own is a natural born killer,” Morgan writes on Cats to Go, which features a doctored photo of a cat with devil horns. “The fact is that cats have to go if we really care about our environment.”