- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 60 mins ago
- FOX Wheels: Think Your Kids Are Strapped In Properly? Think Again.Posted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 2 days ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
New Zealand Man Looking To Rid Country Of Cats
Gareth Morgan wants his country cat-free.
The ironically self-proclaimed environmental advoCATe has launched an online campaign dedicated to eradicating the domestic cat, which he believes is single-handedly responsible for the extermination of many local bird species.
“That little ball of fluff you own is a natural born killer,” Morgan writes on Cats to Go, which features a doctored photo of a cat with devil horns. “The fact is that cats have to go if we really care about our environment.”