- Do Dogs Get Jealous?Posted 14 hours ago
- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
New Zealand Man Looking To Rid Country Of Cats
Gareth Morgan wants his country cat-free.
The ironically self-proclaimed environmental advoCATe has launched an online campaign dedicated to eradicating the domestic cat, which he believes is single-handedly responsible for the extermination of many local bird species.
“That little ball of fluff you own is a natural born killer,” Morgan writes on Cats to Go, which features a doctored photo of a cat with devil horns. “The fact is that cats have to go if we really care about our environment.”