- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 10 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 10 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Dangerous Plastic Bowls
What you are eating on might not be as important as what you are actually eating, especially if the material that is made of is harmful to your health.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A new study proves a chemical used in most plastic dishware can leach into food. The compound melamine has been linked to kidney stones and was responsible for infant fatalities in China.
A report from the Journal of the American Medical Association finds eating hot food from melamine dishware can cause high levels of exposure to both children and adults. Experts say to play it safe, serve hot food and drinks in ceramic or glass dishware.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.