- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 5 hours ago
- Yes or No? Scotland Votes On Independence Referendum [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 7 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 22 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Dangerous Plastic Bowls
What you are eating on might not be as important as what you are actually eating, especially if the material that is made of is harmful to your health.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A new study proves a chemical used in most plastic dishware can leach into food. The compound melamine has been linked to kidney stones and was responsible for infant fatalities in China.
A report from the Journal of the American Medical Association finds eating hot food from melamine dishware can cause high levels of exposure to both children and adults. Experts say to play it safe, serve hot food and drinks in ceramic or glass dishware.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.