- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 10 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 11 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Housecall for Health: Dangerous Plastic Bowls
What you are eating on might not be as important as what you are actually eating, especially if the material that is made of is harmful to your health.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A new study proves a chemical used in most plastic dishware can leach into food. The compound melamine has been linked to kidney stones and was responsible for infant fatalities in China.
A report from the Journal of the American Medical Association finds eating hot food from melamine dishware can cause high levels of exposure to both children and adults. Experts say to play it safe, serve hot food and drinks in ceramic or glass dishware.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.