- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 7 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
Clinton Testifies On Benghazi Before Congress [VIDEO]
For the first time since the deadly attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is facing open hearings.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Capitol Hill:
Often referring to slain Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, Hillary Clinton tells the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, the Benghazi investigation isn’t about policy, it’s personal.
(Clinton) “I put my arms around the mothers and fathers. The sisters and brothers. The sons and daughters.”
Since the attack, Clinton says the State Department has made progress on more than two dozen recommendations from an independent review board.
Republican critics want to know why specific security requests went unanswered before the attack and why nobody has been held accountable.
On Capitol Hill, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH part of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s hearing on Benghazi: