- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 5 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 6 hours ago
- Missing Arkansas Realtor Found Dead; Suspect Speaks [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Clinton Testifies On Benghazi Before Congress [VIDEO]
For the first time since the deadly attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is facing open hearings.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Capitol Hill:
Often referring to slain Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, Hillary Clinton tells the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, the Benghazi investigation isn’t about policy, it’s personal.
(Clinton) “I put my arms around the mothers and fathers. The sisters and brothers. The sons and daughters.”
Since the attack, Clinton says the State Department has made progress on more than two dozen recommendations from an independent review board.
Republican critics want to know why specific security requests went unanswered before the attack and why nobody has been held accountable.
On Capitol Hill, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH part of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s hearing on Benghazi: