- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 12 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
[Video] The Liberal!
The Liberal! According to many on both sides, President Obama’s Inauguration Speech yesterday, was a Call to Arms and vigorous defense of his “Liberal” beliefs. This “new’ tone was met with great affection by pundits on the Left who feel Mr. Obama has kept his ideology too close to the vest. Is it possible that President Obama has single handedly made “Liberalism” popular again? Gibson examines.
Plus: Post Racial Second Term, Liberals tells Phil Mickelson to Stop Whining and Banning Dog Breeds!