- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 18 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[Video] The Liberal!
The Liberal! According to many on both sides, President Obama’s Inauguration Speech yesterday, was a Call to Arms and vigorous defense of his “Liberal” beliefs. This “new’ tone was met with great affection by pundits on the Left who feel Mr. Obama has kept his ideology too close to the vest. Is it possible that President Obama has single handedly made “Liberalism” popular again? Gibson examines.
Plus: Post Racial Second Term, Liberals tells Phil Mickelson to Stop Whining and Banning Dog Breeds!