- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 1 hour ago
- Crime Concerns In New Orleans — Ahead Of Mardi Gras FestivitiesPosted 2 hours ago
- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 1 day ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
[Video] The Liberal!
The Liberal! According to many on both sides, President Obama’s Inauguration Speech yesterday, was a Call to Arms and vigorous defense of his “Liberal” beliefs. This “new’ tone was met with great affection by pundits on the Left who feel Mr. Obama has kept his ideology too close to the vest. Is it possible that President Obama has single handedly made “Liberalism” popular again? Gibson examines.
Plus: Post Racial Second Term, Liberals tells Phil Mickelson to Stop Whining and Banning Dog Breeds!