- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 8 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 8 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Securing America: Americans Killed in Algeria
The family of one of three Americans killed in a terrorist siege of an Algerian natural gas plant is speaking out.
FOX News Radio’s Kirstin McNary reports in our ongoing series on national security:
(Lovelady) “I’m daddy’s little girl.”
Erin Lovelady’s father, 57-year-old Victor Lovelady of Texas, had been working in Algeria for just 10 days when militants attacked a BP natural gas plant.
(Lovelady) “We asked him all the time, ‘Do you feel safe? If you feel safe, go in. If you don’t feel safe, you don’t have to go.’ And he goes, ‘Oh, I feel so…nothing’s happened there in so long.'”
Lovelady was one of three Americans killed.
(Lovelady) “We talked about vacation this summer because we had planned to go on a trip with our family. And that’s, that’s why he did this. He wanted us to have all the good things and he wanted to spend time with my mom.”
Kirstin McNary, FOX News Radio.