- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 16 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Huguely Appeals, Fmr Solicitor General Joins Defense
The former University of Virginia lacrosse player convicted of killing his ex-girlfriend has filed an appeal, and he has some high-powered help on his side.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
Attorneys for George Huguely are appealing his murder conviction and 23-year prison sentence in the 2010 death of his ex-girlfriend, UVA lacrosse player Yeardley Love. Former Solicitor General Paul Clement has joined Huguely’s defense team, arguing issues with the trial’s jury selection and that the jury wasn’t properly instructed on the definition of “malice,” a key in the second-degree murder charge.
(Chapman) “There are no winners in this case. There’s nothing but loss everywhere.”
…Prosecutor Dave Chapman after last February’s verdict. Love’s family has filed a $30 million wrongful death suit against Huguely.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.