- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 13 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Huguely Appeals, Fmr Solicitor General Joins Defense
The former University of Virginia lacrosse player convicted of killing his ex-girlfriend has filed an appeal, and he has some high-powered help on his side.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
Attorneys for George Huguely are appealing his murder conviction and 23-year prison sentence in the 2010 death of his ex-girlfriend, UVA lacrosse player Yeardley Love. Former Solicitor General Paul Clement has joined Huguely’s defense team, arguing issues with the trial’s jury selection and that the jury wasn’t properly instructed on the definition of “malice,” a key in the second-degree murder charge.
(Chapman) “There are no winners in this case. There’s nothing but loss everywhere.”
…Prosecutor Dave Chapman after last February’s verdict. Love’s family has filed a $30 million wrongful death suit against Huguely.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.