- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- World Freedom DeclinesPosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Loneliness & Sickness
Most people think that it’s easier to get sick when you’re around a group of people, but researchers have found that you’re actually more likely to get sick the lonelier you are.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has details in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A case of the blues may be harming your body: A new study suggests loneliness weakens the immune system. Ohio State University researchers found those who are lonely get more viruses than those who are social.
Lonely people are also more likely to produce inflammatory compounds in response to stress, which compromises the immune system and can lead to heart disease and other chronic disorders.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.