- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Bank Of America Multi-Billion Dollar SettlementPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Is Ryan Considering A Presidential Run?Posted 5 hours ago
- Holder Visits Ferguson, Protests Continue [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- President Obama Speaks On Death Of U.S. Journalist James FoleyPosted 23 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
[AUDIO]: @JMeacham On Obama’s “Classic American Tone” During Inauguration
Jon Meacham, Pulitzer Prize winner and author of Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power, talked to Brian about President Obama’s inaugural speech yesterday. Meacham thought that for 95% of the President’s speech yesterday, he struck a “classic American tone,” and that we should feel pretty good about where we are right now as a country. “Whether that will last beyond the week, we’ll see,” Meacham said.