- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
2% Tax Increase
When the payroll holiday was introduced a few years ago, a lot of conservatives argued it wouldn’t stimulate the economy. But now that it’s over, will the 2% tax increase hamper consumer spending? How painful is that 2% increase and is it changing the way you shop?
Right to Trash Employer?
According to the National Labor Relations Board, employees have the right to go on Facebook or anywhere online and trash their workplace and their boss without fear of retribution. Is that fair to the employer? Do an employee’s privacy and first amendment rights trump an employer’s rights? PLUS: A Utah man claims he fired two employees because they were Obama supporters! Is that fair?
Pay More for American-Made?
USA Today reports 80% of shoppers say they’re willing to pay more for American-made products. Tom says that’s malarkey! He argues that what people say and what people do are two very different things!