- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 5 hours ago
- Updated: Tornado Strikes Near Oklahoma City (Live Coverage 10am ET)Posted 16 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 17 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 20 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 20 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 21 hours ago
2% Tax Increase
When the payroll holiday was introduced a few years ago, a lot of conservatives argued it wouldn’t stimulate the economy. But now that it’s over, will the 2% tax increase hamper consumer spending? How painful is that 2% increase and is it changing the way you shop?
Right to Trash Employer?
According to the National Labor Relations Board, employees have the right to go on Facebook or anywhere online and trash their workplace and their boss without fear of retribution. Is that fair to the employer? Do an employee’s privacy and first amendment rights trump an employer’s rights? PLUS: A Utah man claims he fired two employees because they were Obama supporters! Is that fair?
Pay More for American-Made?
USA Today reports 80% of shoppers say they’re willing to pay more for American-made products. Tom says that’s malarkey! He argues that what people say and what people do are two very different things!