- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 32 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 4 hours ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 18 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
Change! President Obama is publicly sworn in for a Second Term amidst a deeply divided country and poll numbers which show, while Americans like the President, they don’t agree with the direction of the country and definitely don’t like the Republicans in Congress. Will both sides be able to work together? Gibson examines and speaks with Chris Stirewalt.
Plus: Are we finally entering a Post Racial Phase in America? The Growing Welfare State, OXFAM wants to end “Extreme Wealth” and OK Legislator wants to Ban certain Dog Breeds!