- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 15 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Change! President Obama is publicly sworn in for a Second Term amidst a deeply divided country and poll numbers which show, while Americans like the President, they don’t agree with the direction of the country and definitely don’t like the Republicans in Congress. Will both sides be able to work together? Gibson examines and speaks with Chris Stirewalt.
Plus: Are we finally entering a Post Racial Phase in America? The Growing Welfare State, OXFAM wants to end “Extreme Wealth” and OK Legislator wants to Ban certain Dog Breeds!