- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 4 hours ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 24 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Change! President Obama is publicly sworn in for a Second Term amidst a deeply divided country and poll numbers which show, while Americans like the President, they don’t agree with the direction of the country and definitely don’t like the Republicans in Congress. Will both sides be able to work together? Gibson examines and speaks with Chris Stirewalt.
Plus: Are we finally entering a Post Racial Phase in America? The Growing Welfare State, OXFAM wants to end “Extreme Wealth” and OK Legislator wants to Ban certain Dog Breeds!