- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 12 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 14 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Change! President Obama is publicly sworn in for a Second Term amidst a deeply divided country and poll numbers which show, while Americans like the President, they don’t agree with the direction of the country and definitely don’t like the Republicans in Congress. Will both sides be able to work together? Gibson examines and speaks with Chris Stirewalt.
Plus: Are we finally entering a Post Racial Phase in America? The Growing Welfare State, OXFAM wants to end “Extreme Wealth” and OK Legislator wants to Ban certain Dog Breeds!