- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 20 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
IN Town on Edge After Explosions
An Indiana town is on edge as police search for whoever is responsible for a string of recent explosions.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
Someone is using soda bottles to blow up mailboxes in Westfield, Indiana.
(Sgt. Dine) “A plastic bottle filled with household chemicals and some tin foil. It then creates a chemical reaction. The device will eventually explode.”
At least four mailboxes have been destroyed since Friday, including Dwight Watkins’s.
(Watkins) “It blew the back out of it and the door off of it, and it just opened it up.”
Watkins was unhurt, and Westfield Police Sgt. Robert Dine says he – and the bomber – are both lucky.
(Sgt. Dine) “Face damage, respiratory problems, you could lose a finger, hand. They’re pretty serious.”
Police are warning residents not to touch any bottles with liquid in them.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.