- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 54 mins ago
- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 24 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
FOX on Tech: Atari U.S. Files For Bankruptcy
It’s game over for a legend in the video game business. Atari is headed to bankruptcy court.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
It all started with… Pong.
The first commercially successful video game in the early 1970’s. And then Atari scored big hit with Asteroids followed by Centipede. And just about every one of us kids growing up in the early 80’s played Space Invaders and other games on the Atari 2600.
Now the company has filed for bankruptcy in New York. Atari’s U.S. operations trying to separate from its struggling French parent and operate privately, focusing on games for smartphones and the internet.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.