- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
FOX on Tech: Atari U.S. Files For Bankruptcy
It’s game over for a legend in the video game business. Atari is headed to bankruptcy court.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
It all started with… Pong.
The first commercially successful video game in the early 1970’s. And then Atari scored big hit with Asteroids followed by Centipede. And just about every one of us kids growing up in the early 80’s played Space Invaders and other games on the Atari 2600.
Now the company has filed for bankruptcy in New York. Atari’s U.S. operations trying to separate from its struggling French parent and operate privately, focusing on games for smartphones and the internet.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.