- Deer Tick DangersPosted 1 day ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 3 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 3 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 3 days ago
FOX on Tech: Atari U.S. Files For Bankruptcy
It’s game over for a legend in the video game business. Atari is headed to bankruptcy court.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
It all started with… Pong.
The first commercially successful video game in the early 1970′s. And then Atari scored big hit with Asteroids followed by Centipede. And just about every one of us kids growing up in the early 80′s played Space Invaders and other games on the Atari 2600.
Now the company has filed for bankruptcy in New York. Atari’s U.S. operations trying to separate from its struggling French parent and operate privately, focusing on games for smartphones and the internet.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.