- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 9 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 10 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
FOX on Tech: Atari U.S. Files For Bankruptcy
It’s game over for a legend in the video game business. Atari is headed to bankruptcy court.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
It all started with… Pong.
The first commercially successful video game in the early 1970’s. And then Atari scored big hit with Asteroids followed by Centipede. And just about every one of us kids growing up in the early 80’s played Space Invaders and other games on the Atari 2600.
Now the company has filed for bankruptcy in New York. Atari’s U.S. operations trying to separate from its struggling French parent and operate privately, focusing on games for smartphones and the internet.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.