- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX on Tech: Atari U.S. Files For Bankruptcy
It’s game over for a legend in the video game business. Atari is headed to bankruptcy court.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
It all started with… Pong.
The first commercially successful video game in the early 1970′s. And then Atari scored big hit with Asteroids followed by Centipede. And just about every one of us kids growing up in the early 80′s played Space Invaders and other games on the Atari 2600.
Now the company has filed for bankruptcy in New York. Atari’s U.S. operations trying to separate from its struggling French parent and operate privately, focusing on games for smartphones and the internet.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.