- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 12 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 13 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Documents: L.A. Church Covered Up Abuse
Personnel files from a Los Angeles congregation provide another embarrassing revelation for the Roman Catholic church.
FOX News Radio’s Sal Giangrasso reports:
Church personnel files show that retired Cardinal Roger Mahony and other top Archdiocese of Los Angeles officials worked behind the scenes to shield molester priests, keep parishioners in the dark and provide damage control for the church. The confidential records filed in a lawsuit against the Archdiocese show how the church handled abuse allegations for decades.
The Los Angeles documents also contain criticism from a top official who condemned leaders for keeping followers in the dark rather than protecting children. Mahony was out of town, but issued a statement apologizing for his mistakes.
Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio.