- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Documents: L.A. Church Covered Up Abuse
Personnel files from a Los Angeles congregation provide another embarrassing revelation for the Roman Catholic church.
FOX News Radio’s Sal Giangrasso reports:
Church personnel files show that retired Cardinal Roger Mahony and other top Archdiocese of Los Angeles officials worked behind the scenes to shield molester priests, keep parishioners in the dark and provide damage control for the church. The confidential records filed in a lawsuit against the Archdiocese show how the church handled abuse allegations for decades.
The Los Angeles documents also contain criticism from a top official who condemned leaders for keeping followers in the dark rather than protecting children. Mahony was out of town, but issued a statement apologizing for his mistakes.
Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio.