- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 58 mins ago
- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 24 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Documents: L.A. Church Covered Up Abuse
Personnel files from a Los Angeles congregation provide another embarrassing revelation for the Roman Catholic church.
FOX News Radio’s Sal Giangrasso reports:
Church personnel files show that retired Cardinal Roger Mahony and other top Archdiocese of Los Angeles officials worked behind the scenes to shield molester priests, keep parishioners in the dark and provide damage control for the church. The confidential records filed in a lawsuit against the Archdiocese show how the church handled abuse allegations for decades.
The Los Angeles documents also contain criticism from a top official who condemned leaders for keeping followers in the dark rather than protecting children. Mahony was out of town, but issued a statement apologizing for his mistakes.
Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio.