- Christmas Sign At Firehouse In New York Creates ControversyPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 6 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 7 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Biden Takes Oath Ahead of Obama’s Swearing In
Joe Biden is officially Vice President for four more years after taking the Oath of Office again in Washington, just hours before President Obama is sworn in for a second term.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports from the West Wing:
Joe Biden took the Oath of Office early Sunday morning at the Vice Presidential residence at the U.S. Naval Observatory using the 120-year-old Biden family Bible.
(Vice President Biden/Justice Sotomayor) “So help me God.” // “So help me God.” // “Congratulations.” // “Thank you, your honor.”
Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor doing the honors. The oath was done early to accommodate her schedule – she was due in New York for a book signing.
(Vice President Biden) “So I apologize. We’re going to walk out, her car is waiting to she can catch a train I hope I haven’t caused her to miss.”
The Vice President then joined the President at Arlington National Cemetery for a wreath-laying ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknowns.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.