- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
U.S. Investigating 787 Dreamliner Issues [VIDEO]
U.S. officials are on the job in Japan, seeking answers to the problems plaguing the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
One inspector from the FAA, another from Boeing, have been looking at an All Nippon Airways jet that had to make an unscheduled landing when the pilot smelled something burning. That something was a case holding several of the plane’s lithium-ion batteries.
That, and other problems, have prompted governments around the world to ground all 50 787’s now in service.
Boeing calls the problems the inevitable issues that crop up in the first planes of a brand new model that come off the assembly lines.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the 787 Dreamliner issues: